Been feeling a little stressed lately so I thought I would try and think about what I am grateful for instead of driving myself crazy with negatives.
1. So grateful for my girl, she is definitely the sunshine in my life. She just has this way of brightening my day, even on the worst of them.
2. My friends, what would life be without friends? I think I have some pretty special and awesome ones. You know who you are so thanks for being part of my life.
3. My family, even though I don't get to see my mom very often, I do get to talk to her almost daily. Love my sister, even though I don't get to talk to her enough. I know she is there no matter what.
4. Our cute little Roxie, she just looks at me and I have to smile. As you can see by the picture she is definetely one of a kind:)
5. My bed, just nothing like being all snug in your own comfy bed:)
6. My scrapbook room. It is my happy place in the house. Silly I know, but it is totally me and I just love being in it.
7. A huge glass of ice water. Love cold, cold, cold water.
8. My camera, I love being able to tune the world out and just go shoot some pics.
9. My husband, even though he drives me COMPLETELY INSANE at times.
10. And most of all God, who I know is watching over us.
Just wanted to share ten things that I am grateful for. So Nita, Kristy and Kim---I challenge you to list ten things you are grateful for.