Five Things I have a passion for:
1. My family...I feel so blessed to have the family I do. They are my life.
2. Quotes....I have collected them in different journals over many years.
3. Planners...all things planner related and office supplies.
4. Passion Tea Lemonade from Starbucks...yes this makes me very happy!
5. Time to be creative and have creative play.
Five Things I Would Like To Do Before I Die:
1. See Breanna married and meet my grandchildren.
2. Travel out of the United States.
3. Become organized.
4. Learn to eat and live healthy.
5. Take a real vacation that does not include work.
Five Things I Say A Lot:
1. I'm sorry...(I really need to stop this)
3. It's will be okay
4. Embrace the imperfection
Five Books That I’ve Read Lately:
1. The Black Dagger Brotherhood Series
2. The Crossfire Series
3. The Eternal Guardian Series
4. The Host
5. Lords of the Underworld Series
Five Favorite Movies:
1. Gone With the Wind
2. Pretty Woman
3. The Wedding Date
4. Baby Boom
5. Fried Green Tomatoes
Five Favorite TV shows:
2. Vampire Diaries
3. Sons of Anarchy
4. The Walking Dead
5. Dancing with Stars
Five Places I want to Travel to:
2. South Africa
Five Things you might not know:
1. I was adopted by my grandparents.
2. I have three tattoos...wish I didn't.
3. I won a cake decorating contest when I was 8.
4. I went to college to be a Court Stenographer. I was interning and found out it wasn't for me.
5. I'm petrified of heights
If you would like to join in the fun...just leave a link in the comments section!
Thanks for stopping by!